Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you believe in love?

All day long, i had nothing to do
Mundane afternoons made it even more difficult
The evening walk seemed like a routine daily chore
And yea, i spend endless sleepless nights

One afternoon, i found someone talking to himself
He looked stupid doing so
I gave him a second look and he seemed happier than i was
Eventually he looked more wiser to me

I tried imitating him, but alas!
He stared at me once and i yearned for the second
He continued with his ways and i with mine...admiring him
Suddenly it stuck me, i have not lived a dull moment since last 3 days

Next day he was gone
I looked for him everywhere
I never saw him again
But he thought me what love is

I can feel love everywhere and strangely for myself
Finally someone makes me believe in love

No comments: