Friday, December 4, 2009

Till death do us part..............

5th December happens to be my mom's birthday.

As kids we spend most of our time with our parents and they seem to be our favourites.
As we grow, we make friends and our preferences changes,and we drift away from them.
Even when we are lonely we remember our close friends, but i realise that the emotional bonding with our parents never ever dies out.
There is a cord that binds us together and each one of us in our lifetimes, remember those childhood moments where our parents sacrified so many things, so that thy could just see us smile.

I remember one of the songs that was thought in our school and we had to sing it everyday.
It was boring to do so then, but now i realise , it was such a lovely song.

Its a catholic hymn, but equally applicable to your parents.Happy B'Day Mummy!

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.

When I was hungry, you gave me to eat;

When I was thirsty, you gave me to drink.

Now enter into the home of My Father.



Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.



When I was homeless, you opened your door;

When I was naked, you gave me your coat.

Now enter into the home of My Father.



Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.



When I was weary, you helped me find rest.

When I was anxious, you calmed all my fears.

Now enter into the home of My Father.



Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

No comments: